Dakota Nubuck Jacket
“I went to Germany and Egypt at the beginning of the year and could only fit one jacket for the trip. I brought my Nubuck/shearling Moto jacket that I purchased from you and it was perfect!! :).”
– Kenz, California USA
Humble and effortless yet striking, the Dakota Nubuck Motorcycle Jacket is hand crafted in an iconic creamy caramel nubuck leather. The midwest style is as warm and cosy as it looks, accompanying the rider from the city, to the countryside or to the coast.
- Nubuck is made from top-grain cowhide leather that has been sanded or buffed. It is more durable than suede which is the inner layer of the hide and so better suited for motorcycle wear.
Note: Sizes specified in the dropdown are Australian sizes. To find your corresponding size, please use the Sizing Chart below in the Product Details section.
Free worldwide shipping.
14 days hassle-free returns.
I got my Dakota jacket last winter and it's superb. It's the warmest jacket I've ever owned and it looks good with pretty much everything. I'm a pillion passenger but find myself wearing this jacket more often off the bike than on! Can tell from the quality it will last years to come.
Love this style! The perfect winter jacket for riding and wearing out to the bar!
Protected in style. I've been eyeing off this jacket for months and it is beyond 💛💛💛 Can't wait to hit the road in this beautiful babe
I went to Germany and Egypt at the beginning of the year and could only fit one jacket for the trip. I brought my Nubuck/shearling Moto jacket that I purchased from you and it was perfect!! :).
Kenz, California USA
Have just purchase this jacket, it is exactly as appears in this photo. Great quality, gorgeous fabric and very chic. The team at Blackbird have been amazing also .... thank you
- 1.2-1.3 cowhide with a nubuck finish
- Warm faux fur fleece lining on front and back panels
- Luxurious satin lining in the sleeves
- Contrast stitching
- Removable CE approved armour in shoulders and elbows and back
- YKK zip at front concealed underneath the panel as an extra layer to keep the wind out
- 2 external lower slip pockets
- 2 external pockets with stud closure
- 1 internal pocket for extra security
- Stud closure at cuffs so you can wear your motorcycle gloves with ease
We recommend using a suede/leather waterproofer to keep your jacket looking like new. Waterproofer products can be purchased from shoe shops and shoe repairers.
The size chart reflects the size of the jacket, not the wearer, for a more accurate choice of fit.
|Size AU/UK||Size US||Chest CM/IN||Waist CM/IN||Hips CM/IN||Length CM/IN||Arm Length CM/IN|