Rheon Back Armour
Available on backorder
The RHEON™ armour naturally flexes to the curvature of the body for an adaptive fit. The soft feel of the RHEON™ polymer provides increased comfort when compared to conventional hard & dense body close protection. Unique open geometry design allows air to flow unrestricted through the part, delivering market-leading breathability and comfortable riding. RHEON™ has advanced impact absorption when compared to other materials, and exceeds CE Certification requirements.
The back armour can be inserted in all our motorcycle jackets including both mens and womens styles, and will now be included in all our new styles as standard.
At the core of RHEON™ motorcycle armour inserts is an active polymer that strengthens when exposed to force.
- Laboratory created and tested, RHEON™ armour incorporates highly strain-rate sensitive polymers into a revolutionary geometric design.
- RHEON™ reacts to movement, enabling the technology to dynamically harden when exposed to force so that it is not transferred to the rider.
- RHEON™ has advanced impact absorption when compared to other materials, removing the energy from the shock.
- Exceeds CE Certification requirements.
- When support is not required, RHEON™ is a malleable armour that allows for easy movement on the bike.
- Delivers superior comfort and game-changing safety without compromising on all-important freedom of movement.
- Lightweight in its design, the RHEON™ armour naturally conforms to the rider’s body and adapts with the movement for an optimal and adaptive fit.
- Soft feel for comfort and is highly flexible.
- Dimensions: 147mm x 372mm
- Weight: 210g
- Thickness: 12mm
- Coverage: Central